Beginner Program (Age 6 and up)
There are 2 class schedules as follows:
Monday & Wednesday (5:30pm – 6:00pm)
Tuesday & Thursday (5:30pm – 6:00pm)
The Beginner program consist of 30 minute classes and emphasizes life skills and practical self defense training, and is based on age-appropriate drills and activities that will help kids develop:
– Confidence and Respect
– Self Discipline
– Techniques and Fundamental Movements
– Self Defense
– Form Sparring
– Board Breaking
– Character Development
– Bully Awareness
– Stranger Awareness
- Only use Taekwondo to defend yourself!
- Never be late for class!
- Always wear your (clean) uniform to class!
- Never forget your belt!
- Always bring a full water bottle!
- Always listen and follow directions!
- Always practice self-control!
- Always be kind!